Lenovo is a leading electronics company headquartered in China, dedicated to producing high quality computers, tablets, mobile phones, and many other smart devices. Although Lenovo became the world’s largest PC producer last year, it has also been making some fabulous Android-powered smartphones since 2008. Furthermore, in that short time, Lenovo has become the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer all over the world.
The brand has released smartphones such as the Lenovo P70, and many other great devices that run all your favorite apps and all the great games from the Google Play Store, thanks to their Android operating system. You can also enjoy all the digital content options that Google Play Store offers to you through these Lenovo smartphones, like magazines, movies, TV series and music.
Play Store for Lenovo P70
The Lenovo P70 is running on Android 4.4 KitKat, with high performance and an impressive array of powerful elements to give users the best experience possible. It has a 5 inch LCD touch screen with great resolution and picture clarity for enjoying all your favorite Play Store movies and YouTube videos, no matter where you go.
You can take wonderful pictures and selfies with the Lenovo P70’s 13 megapixel main camera and 5 megapixel selfie cam, in addition to making awesome videos in 1080p at 30 frames per second. Moreover, this phone features a powerful octa-core processor along with 16 GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM and optional microSD storage of an additional 32 GB, so that you can fill this marvelous phone up with your favorite movies, music, and books that you can surely download from the Play Store. Also, this phone can operate all your apps smoothly, no matter what kind. On top of it all, the Lenovo P70 is known for its exceptionally long battery life and fast charging time, so you’ll never miss anything.
Download Play Store for Lenovo
Since your Lenovo mobile device is operating on the Android system, it should be provided with the Google Play Store application automatically, as soon as you take it out of the box and power it on for the first time. If not, you are probably missing the official certificate from Google, and that is why you didn’t get the Play Store application on your Lenovo phone. This could happen because of many reasons; clone or rooted devices may not come with the Google Play Store app, for example).
It might be that your Lenovo device was rooted, and then the device might not have Play Store installed anymore because someone uninstalled it. This doesn’t happen by accident, so if you are the first owner of the Lenovo, then the more likely explanation is that it is a clone device that never had the Google certificate (the Google certificate is what makes the Play Store app and other system apps come preinstalled on the device that running on Android OS.
If that is the case, or if you need to manually install Play Store on your Lenovo for some other reason (to update to a newer version, for instance), then follow the steps below.
- Be sure download the Play Store APK file from a trusted source. You can use our site for a guaranteed clean download. Just tap on the download link, and wait for it to finish.
- You have to enable the “unknown sources” setting during the Play Store installation. For security goals, the setting is disabled by default. This means that it won’t allow users to install applications from locations outside the official provider, the Play Store. So, to install the APK file you download from our site or anywhere else on the internet, this setting must be enabled. You can find it in your Lenovo device’s security settings.
- Tap on the “download complete” notification on your Lenovo if you get one, or go to your file browser and search for the Google Play Store location. It usually goes to a folder called “downloads”.
- Tap on the APK file to install. When you do, a window might pop up asking you which application you want to use to open the file. In this case, choose the “Android package installer” application.
- Press on the install button. It will take a short while to install the Google Play Store on your Lenovo device. (Don’t forget to go back and disable the unknown sources option in your settings to protect your Lenovo device in the future.)
After that, you will be able to download a great number of applications and games on your Lenovo phone or tablet by using the Play Store. Not to mention, you can download movies, games, music and lots more content to keep you entertained and make sure you get the most out of your new Lenovo mobile device!