The Japanese TOSHIBA Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is well known for its varied products and services, which (believe it or not) include everything from power systems to industrial and social infrastructure systems, IT, communications equipment and medical equipment. Most people, however, are more familiar with their household appliances, office equipment and especially their consumer electronics, like smartphones.
As the world is now in the era of internet communications and revolutionary smartphones, Toshiba, with its wide experience and good reputation in electronics, entered the field of smartphone production to compete with all other well-known names and brands. Since then, they have produced many series of devices, such as the Excite series, that meet all the needs of today’s users with Toshiba’s certifiable high quality.
Google Play Store on Toshiba smartphones
Most of Toshiba’s smartphones run on Android Operating System. As most readers will know, Android OS is a dominant operating system worldwide, developed by Google. Android actually has the largest installed base of all kinds of operating systems. In addition to the operating system, Google also developed a digital market for all Android users to enable them to download all kinds of digital content for their Android devices: the famous Google Play Store.
Play Store has lots of amazing features that makes using your Toshiba phone easier, helping users to get the most out of these sophisticated, creative devices. As most Android users know, the Play Store has tons of features to make your life more fun plus save you time, effort and money.
Here are some of the features of Google Play Store that will let you take full advantage of everything your Toshiba mobile device can do:
- Play Store app download: You can easily download any kind of app you desire to your Toshiba with just a tap. You can find what you want using filtered search or by category search, or using the lists Play Store offers, like Top charts, New releases, Editor’s choice, etc. And unlike some other app markets, most of the apps on Play Store are offered free of charge.
- Manage app updates: Using Play Store app, you can easily control the updates of the apps you have on your Toshiba and other devices. You can set the automatic updates, turn them off, or turn them on only when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Manage multiple devices from one place: If you have more than one device connected to the same account on Play Store, you can manage all the apps on all the devices from one place.
- Make a wishlist: If there are some apps that you want to save to download later, or that are a little bit expensive, you can put them on your wishlist to download them when you get the chance. maybe for a special occasion or after you’re done with other apps and able to free up some space in your Toshiba’s memory. Also, Play Store offers discounts every now and then on certain apps, or even some paid apps completely for free, and the wishlist is a great way to take advantage of these special offers.
- Google Play Family Library: The most recent major update to the Play Store, it offers a simple way to share purchases with up to five family members.
How to download Play Store for Toshiba smartphones?
If your Toshiba is missing Google Play Store, it’s simple to download it yourself. Using your Toshiba’s internet browser, find the Play Store APK download link in this post and tap it. Before installing, make sure to go to your device’s security settings, and allow “download apps from unknown sources”.
After tapping the download link, Play Store app APK file will be downloaded to your device. If you’re using a PC to download the Play Store APK file, you can download it to your PC first, and then use a USB cable or Bluetooth connection to transfer the APK file to your TOSHIBA device.
Go to the downloaded file by tapping on the “download complete” notification, or use a file manager app on your smartphone to locate it. Tap the file once you find it to install, and wait for the process to be complete. And that’s it! Log in using your Gmail account and enjoy.